Saturday, April 25, 2009

Reflection about this week


______This week we practiced the vocabulary for both of the worldly wise one and two. Also, I have a better understanding on reading poems by performing the “SNOWMAN”. It’s a very sorrowful poem, everyone of the class were too sad to laugh during the performance…. It’s a really useful poem for me to improve. Moreover, we begin to read the Crossroad again and do the reading log everyday. For the computer laboratory, we did a new chapter about a new explorer------- Samuel De Champlain!!! I haven’t finished it yet… On the last class of this week, we did an essay. The topic is very difficult for me just like the provincial exams!! I can’t finish it within the fix time. But it’s just the beginning of the term…We have to write this level of essay every Friday….. Do you want to really kill me Ms.Chan? I’m so lovely, please!!!



_______It's not the end... for the bonus, we need to read more and learn more. When I check Ms.Chan's blog I saw that:

1. Do a Reading Log for the Weekend

2. Review your literary terms and devices

3. Blog a reflection of your week

4. Watch an English movie

5. Sing an English song


....Now I'm sure... You want to kill me MS.Chan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment