Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Welcome to my own space~

Welcome to my own space~
I have nothing to write...so I want to translate my dairy during Canada!

Jan.18th Time in China: 5:30pm.

I am writing this diary on the airplane which is fling to Canada. I’m too excited to believe that! Though I can’t celebrate spring festival in China with my family and must spend my first high school winter holiday in there to study English, I still get very happy because I’m the first person of my family who can study in western country.


Time in Canada: 22: 51 pm.
I am so lucky!!!!!!! Do you know why? I was arranged to stay with a very nice and interested home stay. There are five people in this family. I called the host and hostess “home stay mom” and “home stay dad”. The oldest daughter named Brianna. She is in middle school grade nine. When I knew that I got a big surprised! It’s because she looks very adultness and strong character but just for outward appearance, actually she is very warmth. Their second daughter named Courtney. She is really funny and clever. She uses her left hand to write words and she can play three musical instruments! She likes to communicate with me. The most funny and cute people in this family is Amber. She is six years old and she always say something very strange but interesting! She gave us necklaces that made by herself. There fore, I think I can have warm trip in Canada.

7 comments:

  1. I'm making the beautiful ship,though it is a piece of newspaper by now.But tomorrow you will have a suprise..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha
    I'm "the floor"!
    lalalala..you're very 2!!
    (I don't think Ms.Chan could understand those words...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha,right..SF is always mine..
    I am fast-Jessie:)

    We can be more 2.....

    Also, we can explain the words for Ms.Chan tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete