Thursday, March 19, 2009

blog my week

I hope that I could learn a lot this week, but after learning those things I almost remembered nothing.It's difficult for me to remember all the thing about the explorers.Both of the adventures about the explorers John Cabot and Jacques Cartier are exciting narratives for me to learn. unfortunately ,Those experiences mixed together belong to my mind.I hope that I can arrange them on the weekend.Also, I learnt something new and important about Literary Essay.It's very useful for my provincial exam. I need to learn more words because it's one of the most important part in provincial exam.I should study hard.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear that Cartier and Cabot are mixed up in your mind. I am sure once you review, you will be able to tell me the differences and the similarities of their adventures.

    Be careful of your little mistakes...
    1. Don't use things
    2. about literary essays -- or about a literary essay

    3.5/5 A good entry. Add more thoughts and ideas to get a higher mark!

    ReplyDelete