Monday, March 9, 2009

Dairy in Canada!

I will translate one of my dairy about the winter vocation in Canada everyday!!!
Jan.19th Time in Canada: 20:05pm.
Today we got up at 7:00 am this morning, made up my bed by myself and clean up the room. Actually, I seldom do this job at home in China so I think I get a chance to steel myself. Then I ate delicious breakfast!!! The home stay mom cooked waffle to us. I bring that full feel to school. First, we separated to different groups and our new teachers introduced themselves to us. I knew which classes should I take and the school schedule for these days. Secondly, we have ceremony of the beginning of school semester with many Canadian students. Then we got good news! That’s we don’t need to have class today! We can have a little trip to the down town in Victoria!!!!! Do you how beautiful Canada is? Do you know the Victoria is the most beautiful city in Canada? I believe that now! I saw all the view of Victoria on xxxxx and I took enough pictures for the view. It’s really beautiful! As the saying goes “too great pleasure will bring about sadness” suddenly Mr. M found there we lose about five people at school!! We must go back to school but this event didn’t affect my good feeling. After we found them, we went to down town and visit lots of places such as prince of whale (wharf ) 、theatre and Chinese street walks…… I only want to say “cool!!!!!!”

1 comment: