Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dairy

It's difficult for me to translate my dairy every but I will try my best to fix it!!

Jan.20th Time in Canada: 19:50 pm.

Today we had regular classes. Though we only had two kinds of classes, they are not boring! I enjoyed drama class on the morning. We did lots of creative activities (game) such as “human knot” “rain dance” “Impulse” “counting game” “yee haw” “captain’s coming” “circle sit” and “trust me!” We played games almost all the morning and most of them I haven’t know before. All of them need more than two people get in one group, so we should be very team work just like real drama. Mr. Murgatroyd is a funny and impassioned person. He plays guitar for us and let us draw creative pictures! The computer class in the afternoon is much boring but I knew lots of important knowledge about computer system. It’s really difficult for me to remember all of the names and processes about the systems but to my surprise, we must have a test tomorrow!! I can’t bear that! We only learnt one lesson but we will hold a test tomorrow?! Any way, I should review that tonight with my friend Angela. On the way back home, home stay dad gave us good news, h is wife can teach us computer lesson!! After salmon dinner home stay mom told us very patiently, she is really helpful. I lost the chance to watch Brianna’s basket ball game because the test for tomorrow, but I listened lots of English from home stay mom! What a lovely day!

2 comments: